B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com
B.R.R.A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend

4 posters

Go down

British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend Empty British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend

Post  pete c Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:14 pm

http://www.gabma.us/

I don't think I'll be around but Lois would like to go on Sunday if anyone is going; I will go too though if I make it home by then. I've been before and it's always been a terrific venue - probably one of the best in the Southeast - a super variety of UK old bikes, lots of vendors, good food, rideouts, etc. It's also a very family friendly atmosphere, nice and laid back and informal...just super, really, and well worth a day of ones time.

Pete C

pete c

Back to top Go down

British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend Empty Re: British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend

Post  wyatt Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Betty and I are keeping an eye on the weather. Friday is looking good, we will probably ride over then. Thanks for reminding me, I had forgot about it and haven't been there before.
wyatt
wyatt

Back to top Go down

British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend Empty Re: British in the Blue Ridge Rally this weekend

Post  YourNameHere Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm trying to break free Saturday to go.

Is it going to be winding down Saturday? By the time I get there Saturday evening, I just wonder if anything will be going on.
YourNameHere
YourNameHere
Admin

http://www.myersmotorcycles.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  RumRunner Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:16 pm

We'll be playing in the mountains on Friday, and then riding over on Saturday. Not sure what Sunday will hold in store for us just yet.
RumRunner
RumRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Ok, I'm up to meeting up with you north GA guy's on Friday at Riders Hill, and will try to keep up. LOL I'll also plan on meeting you guy's on Sat. and we will ride over and check this rally out, ok.
wyatt
wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down