B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com
B.R.R.A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherohala Ride... Sunday July 22nd

2 posters

Go down

Cherohala Ride...  Sunday July 22nd Empty Cherohala Ride... Sunday July 22nd

Post  RumRunner Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I posted this on the Facebook page as well:

The Revolutionary RATs are putting together a ride from North GA up to the Cherohala Skyway on Sunday July 22nd. We're meeting at the Original Pancake house in Alpharetta for breakfast, then up to Blue Ridge to meet more riders (who are having breakfast up there). From there up to Tellico Plains to meet up with the Thunder Road RATs our of Knoxville for lunch, then shoot across the Cherohala (and maybe the Dragon) let me know if you're interested.

Would be cool if the BRRAT wanted to make it an official ride for you guys and we can get all the different packs together for some riding and story telling Laughing

You can shoot me an email at georgiacaferacer@gmail.com
RumRunner
RumRunner

Back to top Go down

Cherohala Ride...  Sunday July 22nd Empty Re: Cherohala Ride... Sunday July 22nd

Post  wyatt Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:22 pm

I think I'll be at the Blue Ridge meet place. Still 10:am?
wyatt
wyatt

Back to top Go down

Cherohala Ride...  Sunday July 22nd Empty Re: Cherohala Ride... Sunday July 22nd

Post  RumRunner Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 pm

wyatt wrote:I think I'll be at the Blue Ridge meet place. Still 10:am?

Wyatt it was great to see you, and the new mount. It looks like we're going to try and do this an annual ride with us in North, GA, and the Knoxville. I'm hoping to get some other packs involved as well if we can. 39 Riders not bad for a Sunday ride, we'll see what we can do with it from there. I'll let you know the next time we're up playing around, I'll be getting together with Bob, John, David, Drew and some of the others tomorrow night we might decide to come play over the weekend.
RumRunner
RumRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Let me know and I'll meet up with you guys somewhere. It was great ride Sunday, but I think we should pick a different resturant next time. lol Seriously I don't think they thought that there would be that many people. It was nice they opened up, just for us, Sunday.
wyatt
wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post  RumRunner Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

wyatt wrote:Let me know and I'll meet up with you guys somewhere. It was great ride Sunday, but I think we should pick a different resturant next time. lol Seriously I don't think they thought that there would be that many people. It was nice they opened up, just for us, Sunday.

I know what you mean. It was great that they opened up, but they didn't realize we'd have that many. Heck I figured if we had 25 we'd have a large group. I already spoke with the owners and if we do it next year I'll have the menu before hand (condensed like maybe 4 or 5 items) and we'll have the majority of the orders prior to getting there emailed in then when we leave Blue Ridge we can call and let them know that we'll be there at such and such time. Razz
RumRunner
RumRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Sounds good. The fried chicken was pretty good.
wyatt
wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post  RumRunner Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 pm

The food is always pretty good there, but I'm easy. There's a crab shack seafood place over there I want to try (but figured it wasn't a good idea with that group) might head back up there with Ron and some other friends for that.

OK, so who's in charge around here now a days if we want to get the BRRAT involved in some rides with other packs?
RumRunner
RumRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Don't have a clue. There is a family style resturant on the service road near the gas station on 68. I have eaten there a lot. It's bsically down home southern cooking and the food has always been good.
wyatt
wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down