B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com
B.R.R.A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is official

Go down

It is official Empty It is official

Post  mtsheron70 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 am

You guys voted and want to meet monthly for our chapter meets. So we will meet monthly to discuss chapter business and any issues or suggestions one has. I want to get away from minutes and a formal feel of things if this is okay with all and during our meets just have a open table to discuss any topic we wish. Then these topics can be posted up on the forum and e-mailed out for all to see what they missed if they were not present at the meeting.

So I suggest our next meeting take place during the Myers Ride A Que on May 5th, 2012. If anyone has any objections please voice them and they will be considered. I may not be able to attend this meet due to my wife having mandatory training for her practice that she works at on this date. I will get someone to jot down any notes at this meeting to post what was discussed if I am unable to attend.

Thank you all for taking the time to vote and make this chapter what it has become in a short time.

Mike Sheron
BRRAT
mtsheron70
mtsheron70

Back to top Go down