B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B.R.R.A.T.
Please Log-In using your username and password.
If you haven't already, please register.

If you need help getting started, email BlueRidgeRAT@gmail.com
B.R.R.A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video

3 posters

Go down

Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video  Empty Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video

Post  red_headed_lumberjack Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:11 pm

For anyone that hasn't heard of them before, BikePoint.com.au is an australian motorcycle website that has quality journalism and top notch videos of the bikes they review. They're also very Triumph friendly, and are always up to date on the latest news coming out of Hinckely. Just remember--when they quote prices, they are quoting in Aussie Dollars--not our good ol' greenbacks.

Case in point: I know we're all familiar with the 675R by this point. But, not all of us have had a chance to see it in action. Feast your eyes on the video below.

red_headed_lumberjack
red_headed_lumberjack

Back to top Go down

Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video  Empty Re: Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video

Post  WCUMiles Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Nice - y'all will be able to see mine real soon (although I don't ride mine so aggressively/abusively)!

WCUMiles

Back to top Go down

Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video  Empty Re: Sweetness: Daytona 675R Stoppie Video

Post  mtsheron70 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

WCUMiles wrote:Nice - y'all will be able to see mine real soon (although I don't ride mine so aggressively/abusively)!

Hmmmm, that is what we all say! Very Happy
mtsheron70
mtsheron70

Back to top Go down

Post  red_headed_lumberjack Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Yeah, come off it, Miles! We know that's you in the video squidin' it up! Twisted Evil
red_headed_lumberjack
red_headed_lumberjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down